Health and Safety
Providing a tour experience with an emphasis on participant welfare is more important than ever.
In addition to our previous safety measures here is how we are still delivering great educational tour experiences;
- Monitor participant health with Daily Temperature Checks
- Maximize safety by providing masks, hand sanitizer, and gloves
- Masks must be worn except when eating and in the hotel room
- Disinfecting Wipes provided daily to clean personal devices and items
- Doctors-on-Call in Washington, DC and New York City and Quarantine room on hold in case of student illness or symptoms
- Ensure Social Distancing with the following actions:
- Participants 21 and older may upgrade to single occupancy
- Personal Listening Devices allow Tour Guides to communicate while maintaining proper spacing
- Contactless Hotel Check-In and Students may upgrade to double rooms
- Students Travel in Pods of no more than four to limit possible exposure
- Meals are plated or family-style and students will adhere to distance precautions
- Buses cleaned and disinfected each day
- For more information, please visit our Covid-19 Frequently Asked Questions Page
Have a Question About Our Health & Safety Assurances?
Traveling In 2020
“We did it! Thank you so much for the amazing effort to provide us with such a great experience. My kids really needed this and you guys really came through. I don’t know of any other company that could have thought so creatively to provide such a great experience while keeping everyone safe.”
Request a Customized Quote
Ready to inspire your students? Let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll create a quote just for you!