NationsClassroom is comprised of both former educators and student travel professionals that possess more than 50 years of combined expertise. Through the years our pleasure and privilege has been to serve thousands of educators and tens of thousands of students, providing each of them with their very own experience-of-a-lifetime.
Hands-on learning reinforces curriculum goals and classroom lessons, allowing educators to reach their students in ways that transcend the limits of the classroom.
Educational tours are outstanding life and personal growth opportunities. In their most formative and impressionable years, students participating in educational travel develop initiative and self-confidence while expanding their horizons and comfort zones.
Every student tour program is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make a positive impact. It is imperative that each program is well planned, proactively executed and a first-class service experience.
As an extension of the educator goals, each tour should be customized to their exact specifications with an emphasis on safety, hands-on learning, affordability and fun.
Peace of Mind Promises:Accounting and Insurance Promises
1. No Hidden Fees - Your price is truly all-inclusive, free of surcharges, penalties and frustration.
2. Full Refund Guarantee Program - Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for parents to purchase. The program allows them to receive a full refund of all tour payments including the deposit. To receive the refund, parents simply need to notify us in writing anytime before tour departure.
3. Job Loss Guarantee - Should a parent not purchase the Full Refund Program and lose their employment through no fault of their own, NationsClassroom will refund all tour funds with exception of the deposit and a small processing fee.
4. We Are Responsible - In the event of unexpected weather conditions, we are responsible for all travel expenses that may affect the tour.
5. You’re Covered - Students, educators and chaperones all receive extensive accident, medical and dental coverage. This insurance is in addition to participant’s personal insurance.
1. There is no Substitute for Experience - Your tour will be planned and executed by highly trained and experienced student travel professionals. Currently, the NationsClassroom Account Representatives average 9 years student travel experience, Tour Guides 6 years of student travel experience and Overnight Hotel Coordinators 10 years of student travel experience.
2. 24-Hour Tour Operations Center (TOC) - While you are en route, on tour, or on your way home, the TOC will proactively monitor and keep you informed of any airport, traffic, weather or other events that could possibly affect your tour.
3. Hotels - Your hotel will be situated in a safe area convenient to touring with only interior corridors.
4. Night Security - Security personnel will be strategically positioned on your floor from 10:30PM until 5:30AM. Each member of the security staff has passed extensive background checks, random drug tests and receives on-going training.
5. Doctors On-Call - Tour participants have the convenience of on-call doctors to come meet you at your hotel or meet your group should you need assistance with medical issues.*