Central Florida 4 days, 3 nights
Let Them Shine
Trip Length: 4 days, 3 nights
The Sunshine State and its many attractions offer educational opportunities that put fun at the center of learning. Students get hooked by the thrill of adventure and then find themselves learning through unique experiences that let their knowledge and talents shine. Opportunities for scientific discovery at diverse attractions in Central Florida make it ideal for lessons about ecology, aerospace, engineering, agriculture, biology, and more.
- Walt Disney World
- The Kennedy Space Center
- Crystal River Archeological State Park
- Ecology River Trip
- Florida Gator Park
- Everglades National Park, and much more...
Our ItineraryDownload itinerary
Below is a sample itinerary that may be customized to meet the needs of your group.
Day 1: Disney World
- Arrival in Central Florida
- Disney World Youth Education Series: Experience a behind-the-scenes look at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park where students will learn about wildlife and conservation.
- Enjoy the Park
Day 2: Space
- Kennedy Space Center: During a field trip, students can learn the history of the Space Program, come face-to-face with Space Shuttle Atlantis, explore the Apollo/Saturn V Center, and meet astronauts!
- Space Shuttle Atlantis & Shuttle Launch Experience: Let your students become the next generation of space explorers in this interactive experience.
- Lunch with an Astronaut
- Apollo Saturn V Center: How did humans reach the moon? Learn more about the Apollo Era of Space Travel.
- Heroes & Legends Featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame: A walk-through experience that takes your students on a journey through the history of space travel.
Day 3: Archeological State Park & Boat Tour
- Native American History Tour: Visit a pre-Columbian, Native American historic site to view burial mounds, temple/platform mounds, a plaza area, and a substantial midden.
- Archeological Boat Tour: The 1.5-hour trip allows the opportunity to see the coastal marsh, and to learn how it and the associated marine estuary provided for the pre-Columbian people that lived here.
- Picnic in the Park
- Chassahowitzka River Eco Paddle with a Naturalist Guide: Paddle down Chassahowitzka River with a naturalist guide and enjoy the beautiful scenery and exciting wildlife.
Day 4: Gator & Wildlife Park
- Florida Gator & Wildlife Park Tour & Education Program: Take a tour through one of Florida’s gator farms! Students can learn about more than 200 native and exotic animals.
- Everglades Airboat Tour & Gator Feeding: Enjoy thirty, thrilling minutes of an airboat ride through the Everglades. Students can see Florida wilderness at its finest, and they may spot some wildlife along the way.
- Exotic Animal Education Program